CPR Recruitment are looking for a trades and labour consultant with a minimum of 12 months 360 recruitment experience to join the fast paced and expanding Maidstone office.
CPR is one of the fastest growing construction agencies in the UK, we pay high basics, the best commission in the sector and genuinely value our staff and still maintain our ‘family’ atmosphere.
What we are looking for now is experienced consultants who are smashing their current roles but are not appreciated, paid or rewarded as they should. CPR have opportunities across the country for ambitious consultants who want to progress in their careers quickly, with no ceiling to progression and a 6 figure salary.
Who are CPR?
CPR Recruitment is a national recruitment agency with offices in Kent, London, Reading, Bristol and Birmingham. We supply some of the largest contractors in the UK with temporary labour and site management staff and have built a reputation for providing an excellent level of service.
CPR have a very much, work hard, play hard culture with twice yearly conferences abroad, ski trip incentives and regular nights out and office fun days, like our annual fancy dress day!
We have contracts with most tier one residential builders, PLC main contractors and over 1000 live accounts to get stuck into and build your desk with.
This is an opportunity for someone who is currently a consultant / senior who either wants to earn big in a competitive environment or progress quickly into management. The right candidate could be promoted to Branch Manager within 18 month with the right results and work ethic.
The ideal candidate will have these qualities:
- Great sales and relationship building abilities
- Hardworking, can do attitude
- Ability to make decisions and think on your feet
- Natural tenacity
- Strong desire for more!
What will the day to day role look like?
- Working in our Central Maidstone office, with pool table, bar and putting green – Hours 8:30 to 5:30
- Site visits and client days
- Assisting with 121’s
- Building your desk
- Training new staff
What can CPR offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- The best commission in construction recruitment
- Quarterly cash bonus
- 2 international company trips a year, somewhere sunny and a ski holiday (all paid for)
- The chance to earn more and more as your experience increases, we are looking for someone who wants to progress to Branch Manager and beyond where our commission is one of the best in the market
To apply please submit your CV to Tim Sutton