CPR Recruitment are looking for a resourcer/ trainee to join the fast paced and expanding Maidstone Town Centre Head office, we are looking for a junior hire looking to learn the ropes from our most experienced consultants. This is an ideal role for someone with hospitality or sales experience, or a school leaver who is hungry to start a high earning career.
Who are CPR?
CPR Recruitment is a national recruitment agency with offices in Kent, London, Reading, Bristol and Birmingham. We supply some of the largest contractors in the UK with temporary labour and site management staff and have built a reputation for providing an excellent level of service.
CPR have a very much, work hard, play hard culture with twice yearly conferences abroad, ski trip incentives and regular nights out and office fun days, like our annual fancy dress day!
Working within the construction sector you’ll get to learn all about the market and be filling jobs and working with clients to build long standing relationships that will stay with you as you progress to consultant and beyond.
As this is a junior role the successful applicants will be placed on CPR’s structured new starter training program which will show you the basics of recruitment from a candidate and client perspective. You will have monthly workshops, on the desk training and private training sessions with our dedicated trainers which is all laid out in front of you to ensure the best first 3 months with us.
The ideal candidate will have these qualities:
- Keen to learn
- Hardworking, can do attitude
- Ability to make decisions and think on your feet
- Natural tenacity
What will the day to day role look like?
- Working in our Central Maidstone office – Hours 8:00 to 5:30 (4pm finish every Friday)
- Site visits and client days with experienced consultants
- Managing compliance
- Posting adverts
- Filling jobs
- Resourcing new candidates by networking and other methods
- Learning from experienced consultants and earning the best commission in the sector
What can CPR offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- The best commission in construction recruitment
- Flexible working
- Training plan
- Quarterly cash bonus
- 2 international company trips a year, somewhere sunny and a ski holiday (all paid for)
- The chance to earn more and more as your experience increases, we are looking for someone who wants to progress to consultant and beyond where our commission is one of the best in the market
To apply please submit your CV